- Meet with potential institutional customers for new businesses.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing institutional customers,
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends.
- Represent organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilient, with the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Create tie-ups with small and medium enterprises to expand agent network
- Find and increase sales opportunities in the assigned locations or industries
- Prospects potential institutional clients, draft proposal letter, set up meetings and do product presentations
- Generate leads by doing client calls and telemarketing
- Coordinates with affiliate companies for product quotations and pricing
- Facilitate signing of contracts
- Conducts market study to determine the needs of the clients
- Ensures that issues and concerns of clients are attended timely and efficiently
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
- With experience in sales especially those related to payments, remittance insurance, micro loans/lending and other financial services
- With good selling and negotiation skills
- With good communication skills – verbal and written
- Willing to do field work
- Can start ASAP
Job Type: Full Time