As Customer Success Officer for an award-winning Software as a Service (Saas) platform, Panalo Express, you will be responsible for supporting and fostering agent loyalty and establishing close long-term client relationships. You will also be responsible for monitoring the agent’s lifecycle and use the perspective acquired from this to add value to both agents’ and the company’s success.
- Manage a portfolio of 200 micro entrepreneurs to drive activation, adoption, and usage of the Panalo Express services to meet growth targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with agent accounts.
- Liaise with partners on promos and programs that will be beneficial in driving sales and usage among assigned agents.
- Implement, train, and coach agents on best practices, to ensure that growth and usage targets are met and maintained.
- Analyze agent engagement and usage data to be able to identify actionable insights for KPI reporting.
- Lead regular business reviews as means to position yourself as a strategic advisor to assigned agents.
- Identify areas for improvement and process improvements in the existing customer experience journey that will continuously complement and fit with the business goals.
- Monitor daily agent performance and usage, proactively address any issues, and act as the person-in-charge for escalations.
- 3+ years experience in account management, customer service, customer success, customer experience or any related roles. Experience in the FMCG space is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- 1+ years experience in managing a team
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful agent network.
- Ability to work independently and within teams in an agile environment
- Strong client-facing and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to adapt a measured approach in spite being in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives
- Ability to solve problems creatively.
Job Type: Full Time