- Meet with potential customers for new businesses.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers,
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends.
- Represent organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilient, with the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Find and increase sales opportunities in the assigned cities or provinces
- Prospects potential clients, draft proposal letter, set up meetings and do product presentations
- Generate leads by doing client calls and telemarketing
- Coordinates with affiliate companies for product quotations and pricing
- Facilitate signing of contracts
- Ensures that issues and concerns of clients are attended timely and efficiently
- Willing to do field work
- Candidate must be at least a Highschool Graduate
- With experience in sales especially those related to insurance, micro loans/lending and other financial services
- With good selling and negotiation skills
- With good communication skills – verbal and written
- Can start ASAP